Send us a message
 





Do you want informative literature by post?





Hinweis
Areas marked with are mandatory fields.
Important Information at a Glance...
Arrival

The Feengrotten – a World of Experience – can be reached by bus, train or by car.

All these travel possibilities can be found here in summary.

We look forward to your visit.

Prices

SUMMER TICKET
Grottoneum - Feengrotten - Feenweltchen

Children 9,90 €
Adults 14,90 €

WINTER TICKET

Grottoneum - Feengrotten

Children 7,90 €
Adults 11,90

Opening Times

May - October
Feengrotten / Grottoneum/ Feenweltchen
Daily 9.30am to 5.00pm

November - April    
Feengrotten / Grottoneum
Daily 10.30am to 3.30pm


Home»Grottoneum» INTERACTIVE MUSEUM» Visitor Tips

Tips for Your Visit

Tips for wheelchair visitors to the Feengrotten Park

The exhibition mine, fairy grottoes and fairy theme park are unfortunately not accessible by wheelchair users.

The Grottoneum Interactive Museum has suitable wheelchair access.

Parking
Two marked carparks at the beginning of the Visitor Parking area are designated for drivers with disabilities. These carparks are about 10 metres away from the entrance to the Grottoneum. Please note: there is a small hill between the carparks and the entrance.

At the museum exit, there are an additional two carparks for drivers with disabilities, and these have direct access to the main building.

Ticket purchase and access
Entrance tickets to the Grottoneum can be purchased at the ticket counter, which is found in the main souvenir area of the Feengrotten. However, this area is inaccessible for wheelchair users. For those with mobility difficulties, we recommend the online purchase of admission tickets, via our Internet shop.

For those wishing to buy tickets onsite, a signal bell is located in the entrance area of the museum. Once the bell is activated, a staff member will come to the museum entrance to provide you with tickets and information.

Stairway elevator
The museum area is 75 per cent level. However, the remaining 25 per cent must be accessed via a stairway elevator.  Our museum personnel will be happy to assist you in the use of the elevator.

Toilet Facilities
A toilet facility suitable for use by those with disabilities is located to the right of the main entrance, on the ground floor of the Quellenhaus (Natural Spring Centre). This facility is clearly marked. There are no toilets inside the museum area.

Refreshments
Wheelchair users can easily access the Feengrotten Restaurant, located in the Quellenhaus. A connecting door is found to the left of the main entrance of the Grottoneum.

Saalfelder Feengrotten und Tourismus GmbH, Feengrottenweg 2, D-07318 Saalfeld | Tel +49 3671 55040 | Fax +49 3671 550440
Contact: kundenservice@feengrotten.de